Top 10 things you should know about me:
1. I’m highly opinionated, intelligent, stubborn and strong. I’m very independent, not afraid to work hard or sweat to earn a living.
2.I am an Adult Survivor of Childhood Sexual Abuse, and of Domestic Abuse.
3. I am a keeper of the Sourdough crock.
4. I finished up raising my sisters, so this isn’t really my first time in motherhood, just the first time in raising baby; my very own little baby girl.
5. I’m an Eco-momma; I cloth diaper, make homemade baby food, avoid food additives, no juice before 12/18 months, no CIO or Baby Wise or Ferber, positive discipline, organic garden, compost, scratch cook, frugal living, etc.
6. I’m Pagan, I’m bi-sexual, I’m moderately liberal, support gay rights, gay marriage, freedom of religion, freedom from religion, separation of church and state, support pro-choice, biodiesel, free speech, and other issues.
7. I do not support any body modification on children outside the bounds of medically necessary. I do not support male circumcision, female circumcision/ mutilation, gender re-assignment surgery, ear piercings, and anything done to a child without un-pressured informed consent.
8. I cuss, curse, fart, burp, and yawn in public. I’m blunt, rude and crude and I’m proud of it.
9. My daughter was born three months early; she a 25/26 weeker and she’s a trooper.
10. My husband is my high school sweetheart and I’ve known him since we were both 16 years old.
Top 10 things I love and/or hate.
1. I love to bake and cook. I’m good with a pastry bag and I’m good with a crock pot. I’m willing to try foods I never had.
2. I love campfires, who am I kidding? I love fire. It’s so mesmerizing and peaceful. Not to mention useful and warm and connects me to my ancestors.
3. I love being a mother. OK I really love being a mother. I’ve waited for this from my first moon.
4. I crochet and I’m learning to knit. I love the fabric and yarn arts. I hope in time to learn how to do more.
5. I love to learn. I’m a bookworm and have way too many hobbies.
6. I hate stupid people and people who don’t think…
7. I hate it when someone claims to have an open mind and it turns out to be either closed or that their way is the way you need to be open-minded about. Having an open mind doesn’t mean I have to accept that particular view; what it means is to have a rational examination about it rather than to dismiss it outright.
8. I absolutely hate liars and lying by omission is still lying!
9. I hate war.
10. When I get around to thinking of something, I’ll place it here.