Taking a moment to truly be thankful will increase personal happiness. I invite you to do the same. The idea is to find five things that occurred during the week that has made a meaningful impact on you that you are grateful for and do a small post on them.
This week I am grateful for:
1. Having the time spent with my children, playing and growing with them, seeing them grow and develop into kind and caring people.
2. Kindness of strangers. Without them, this holiday season would have been a great deal smaller for my darling girls.
3. Reconnecting with family and friends. It’s always hard to go home again but it feels great to be welcomed back with open arms.
4. WordPress’s end of year report and everyone who has stopped in to read for a bit and those who’ve commented. It’s encouraged me to continue on and to redouble my efforts to make this blog a priority. Thank You all for sharing the journey with me.
5. My Master. So many things I could say here but the biggest one is that his quiet acceptance of me has healed many of my deepest wounds. Gratitude just isn’t enough.
“The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.” – William James