Every Friday I hope to post that week’s gratitude journal here. I feel that taking a moment to truly be thankful will increase my personal happiness. I’d like to invite you to do the same and even post a comment to share your journal as well.
The basic idea is to find five things that occurred during the week that has made a meaningful impact on you that you are grateful for.
This week I am grateful for:
1. Having friends that have listened to my poor ramblings and shared their love and concern with me.
2. For my daughters, their bubbliness is quite amazing.
3. I’ve been going through some hard emotions this week but this morning the sunrise was beautiful. The reminder that there is beauty in tears, I am grateful for. The reminder that the sun will come out from behind the clouds gives me hope.
4. I am grateful for ‘Knowing” I have a choice. This single idea is powerful and it was a hard lesson to learn.
5. I am grateful in being able to say that I was wrong as now I can take a look and see what I can do right.
Web articles of interest: