The past few weeks have been busy ones. Much changing and going in my life with little time to catch my breath. Today I look forward to picking up my girls from their grandparents. They have spent two weeks with them, getting to know them, learning so much from them and have a good time with two other people who love them very much. I am grateful that their grandparents wanted to do this. It makes my heart smile to know the roots in this family are deep ones.
I miss my girls very much. And on This Friday I have much to be grateful for.
This is my weekly gratitude journal post. I am taking a closer look at my life and doing this journal to increase my personal happiness. I’d like to invite you to do the same and even post a comment to share your journal as well.
The basic idea is to find five things that occurred during the week that has made a meaningful impact on you that you are grateful for.
This week I am grateful for:
1. Dream Walker. Thank you for your patience, wisdom and advice and for reminding me that life is in the moment not the ones behind us.
2. My Husband. Thank you for surprising me with your capacity to change and with your love even if I am a rather difficult wife. *winks*
3. All Grandparents. I have as a child talked to many grandparents about life and regrets. I have listened and done my best to live my life from all the lessons you have conveyed to me. Thank you all.
4. My in-laws. Thank you for being who I believed you are and for not proving me wrong. Thank you for being the best grandparents to my children.
5. Thank You for the Life that I live. Thank You for the breath that I take. Thank you for this world, this universe and the all. Thank You for the sorrow that sweetens happiness. Thank You for Love that IS, WAS and WILL BE.