Thank the Gods It’s Friday. It’s been a good while sense I really focused on this blog , much less took the time to write. But this aspect of the blog I will keep. So, on to the rest of the story….
This is my weekly gratitude journal post. I am taking a closer look at my life and doing this journal to increase my personal happiness. I’d like to invite you to do the same and even post a comment to share your journal as well.
The basic idea is to find five things that occurred during the week that has made a meaningful impact on you that you are grateful for.
This week I am grateful for:
1. Master, Master, Master. *grins* Without you, I’m not sure how this month would turn out. You’re patience, kindness and wisdom means so so much. Thank you for being there for me.
2. Celestial bonks on the head. I am usually not grateful for these but this time there were extremely needed as well as timely. Anything that can make a person stop and think, has worth.
3. Breath. This one may sound unusual but give me a moment. Focus on your breathing. Be aware of it. Sink in to it for a moment. Feel it. That’s being alive. It’s centering. It’s grounding. It’s affirming. And most of all, it’s calming.
4. Community. Friends, family, online community, all of you mean a lot to me. I may not say a lot, I may not even seam to be there as I too often lurk in the shadows, but everything you contribute helps to add that part of yourself to the whole. Thank you.
5. And finely number five, HUGS. Everyone needs hugs. It’s been a policy in my family for so long now I don’t even know how it started. But hugs are free. No pressure, nothing more than a hug, that the hug is always just a hug and not a way to start something more, not a tickle fight, not a flirt. It’s simple but it has come to mean so very much to me and my family. Hugs are always free.
So go on out there and at least think about the things you are grateful for. Maybe write them down and share them too. But remember, Hugs are Free…so here is a great big HUG for all you!