Thank the Gods It’s Friday. This is my weekly gratitude journal post. I am taking a closer look at my life and doing this journal to increase my personal happiness. I’d like to invite you to do the same and even post a comment to share your journal as well.
The basic idea is to find five things that occurred during the week that has made a meaningful impact on you that you are grateful for.
This week I am grateful for:
1. My husband not complaining how often I’ve passed out on the sofa this week. I’m suffering from hay fever allergies horribly this year.
2. Hot Pockets. I really don’t like eating pre-packaged food but when not in the mood to cook at all…..I’m glad it’s around.
3. My daughter’s resilience to everything. They can be upset about something and it would look like it’s the end of the world but five minutes later they are over it and life keeps chugging along.
4. Cuddle time. It’s simple. I love holding my babies, be it for a moment or a few minutes. I’m grateful I still can have some cuddle time with them.
5. Doctor Who. Yes, yes, yes. Doctor Who. Now, if Firefly was ever brought back……….
I hope these trees hurry up and do their thing so I can get back to breathing normally again!