Thank the Gods It’s Friday. I’m starting a weekly gratitude journal here. I am feeling the need to take a closer look at my life and to see what I can do to increase my personal happiness. I’d like to invite you to do the same and even post a comment to share your journal as well. I hope to continue this journey into gratitude for the remainder of the year.
The basic idea is to find five things that occurred during the week that has made an meaningful impact on you that you are grateful for.
This week I am grateful for:
1. Having Aries point out that my priorities were a little messed up and that leaving myself on the bottom of the list wasn’t good for me or for my kids.
2. My husband being willing to get on board with a difficult task and help get it done.
3. My children’s willingness to watch Dr. Who. I am very grateful to get some mommy TV time without any complaints.
4. Unexpected chocolate. When my husband comes home with chocolate knowing I’m having a hard time with my cycle.
5. My daughter’s love of flowers and their willingness to give a stranger a flower they just picked just to see the smile it brings.
Web articles of interest: